MGS is the trading name of Vital Software Ltd (CN: 05791441) and THREE60CRM (CN: 4123945), (“we”, “us”,or “MGS”) both are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Marque Group Holdings Pty Ltd (ACN 618 512 217) (“Marque Group”).
About this Policy
MGS and Privacy
MGS is bound by the then-current privacy laws applicable in the jurisdiction in which it conducts business. MGS uses commercially reasonable efforts to comply with the key principles in each of these jurisdictions in relation to the collection and treatment of personal information.
Meeting GDPR Requirements
The Company welcomes the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) of the European Union (“EU”) as an important step forward in streamlining data protection globally. We intend to comply with the data handling regime laid out in the GDPR in respect of any personal information of data subjects in the EU that we may obtain.
The requirements of the GDPR include the following rights:
You are entitled to request details of the information we hold about you and how we process it. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information;
- you may also have a right to:
– have that information rectified or deleted;
– restrict our processing of that information;
– stop unauthorised transfers of your personal information to a third party;
– in some circumstances, have that information transferred to another organisation; and
– lodge a complaint in relation to our processing of your personal information with a local supervisory authority; and
- where we rely upon your consent as our legal basis for collecting and processing your data, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
- If you object to the processing of your personal information, or if you have provided your consent to processing and you later choose to withdraw it, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations. However, please be aware that:
- such objection or withdrawal of consent could mean that we are unable to provide our services to you, and could unduly prevent us from legitimately providing our services to other customers/clients subject to appropriate confidentiality protections; and
- even after you have chosen to withdraw your consent, we may be able to continue to keep and process your personal information to the extent required or otherwise permitted by law, in particular:
– to pursue our legitimate interests in a way that might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact on your rights, freedoms or interests; and
– in exercising and defending our legal rights and meeting our legal and regulatory obligations.
Storage and processing by third parties
Data that we collect about you may be stored or otherwise processed by third party services with data centres based outside the EU, such as Google Analytics, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Apple, etc and online relationship management tools. We consider that the collection and such processing of this information is necessary to pursue our legitimate interests in a way that might reasonably be expected (eg, to analyse how our customers/clients use our services, develop our services and grow our business) and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
The Company requires that all third parties that act as “data processors” for us provide sufficient guarantees and implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure your data, only process personal data for specified purposes and have committed themselves to confidentiality.
Duration of retention of your data
We will only keep your data for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, subject to satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. At the end of any retention period, your data will either be deleted completely or anonymised (for example, by aggregation with other data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis and business planning). In some circumstances, you can ask us to delete your data.
Keeping your information up-to-date
To ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date, please promptly advise us of any changes to your information by contacting our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.
Personal information collected by MGS may include:
MGS collects personal information that it considers necessary to provide the range of services we offer. Personal information may be collected both directly by MGS, and indirectly by MGS’s Clients utilising MGS provided software and systems.
For the purposes of this privacy statement “customers” are classified into three general groups;
“MGS Clients” – MGS Clients are companies or individuals that payor will intend to pay MGS Software for use of our products and services. This may include current and potential customers. MGS Clients may include;
- Car dealerships
- OEM/Vehicle Importers/Brands/National Distributors
- Other companies operating in the automotive market
“Other 3rd Party Vendors” – In some cases, MGS will be required to work cooperatively with other vendors or 3rd party suppliers in the process of servicing MGS Clients. MGS will never share data with Other 3rd Party Vendors without express written consent provided by each MGS Client. Examples of Other 3rd Party Vendors include;
- DMS/VMS Providers (i.e Pinewood DMS, CDK etc)
- CRM Systems
- Specialised data integrators
- Other lead management tools
- Other 3rd Party vendors (i.e Finance companies)
- Government Agencies
“Client Customers” – We work with MGS Clients who use our applications to manage their own customer base. These customers are referred to as Client Customers and include retail customers who purchase goods from car dealerships. While MGS has no direct interaction with Client Customers, MGS Clients utilise MGS tools to interact with their own customers.
The information captured by MGS differs by the type of customer.
- Company and username, address and contact details
- Company/User bank account and credit account details
- User ID’s and passwords
- Records of the services provided to you
- Records of communications with MGS
- Copies of Client Customer databases
- Copies of Client Customer interaction and transaction history (i.e Test Drives, Leads, Sales, email communications, vehicle, parts and service sale transactions)
Other 3rd Party Vendors
In each scenario, the information sent and received to/from Other 3rd Party Vendors differs. No integration with 3rd parties is entered into without the express written consent of the authorised contact within the MGS Client. Information captured may include:
- Client Customer information including names, licence details, contact details, history etc
- Client Customer lead information including enquiries, test-drive details, appraisal details, write up details and email communications
- MGS Client macro reporting information where appropriate i.e response times, efficiency
MGS may capture personal information for the Client Customers through the use of its products and services or via web forms. Client Customer information captured may include;
- Client Customer information including names, licence details, contact details, history etc
- Purchase history, preferences and behaviour
- Records of Appraisal information
MGS will not directly capture customer information to market or sell to Client Customers.
How is personal information collected
Information is collected via various means depending on the type of customer.
Primarily, data and information is extracted by the MGS’s Client DMS or other 3rd Party Vendor who the MGS Client authorises to perform the service required for MGS to receive the data required to provide the range of services offered.
The extraction and provision of such data require preapproval by the MGS Client as part of an authorisation process.
Less typically, we will collect data when you communicate with us by any means, and that information is necessary for us to conduct our business which is to essentially provide data-driven solutions for the automotive industry. For example, when you register for information, make a purchase, or request a quote for work.
MGS Client information is collected via one of the following means
- Sales prospecting via internet research
- Referrals from other customers or contacts
- Submitted enquiries and/or phone calls directly to MGS
- Web forms on www.marquegroupsolutions.com
- Referrals supplied by brands/national distributors
Other 3rd Party Vendors
Where agreed, information may be shared between Other 3rd Party Vendors and MGS with the permission of the MGS Client. This information can be shared in a variety of methods;
- Captured via www.marquegroupsolutions.com
- Spreadsheets or other digital lists
- XML, CSV or TXT via secure FTP
- Via MGS provided web service or API
- Via API or Web Service provided by Other 3rd Party Vendors
All personal information about Client Customers is collected directly by MGS using its applications and tools. This information is collected on behalf of MGS Clients and remains the property of MGS Clients. All personal information is collected for the sole purpose of allowing MGS Clients to manage their customer interactions, activities, marketing and reporting through the use of MGS products and services. MGS Clients collect personal information from their customers in several ways, including:
• When entered directly into websites or Vehicle Display Pages provided or managed by MGS.
• When entered manually by MGS Clients salespeople into MGS desktop, tablet and smartphone Lead Management apps when dealing with customers in person, by phone or in writing.
• Indirectly via Other 3rd Party Vendors such as DMS providers
MGS collects, holds and uses personal information for limited purposes.
Personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide the services requested by MGS Clients, including providing lead management, email communication and marketing services.
- To enable and manage the services offered by MGS Clients to their Clients (i.e billing and customer service in relation to selling and servicing cars).
- MGS will aggregate the non-personally identifiable data of Client Customers from different sources in order to;
- Assist MGS in better understanding how MGS Clients and Clients utilise MGS services.
- To provide MGS Clients with further information regarding the uses and benefits of using MGS services.
- Enhance accuracy, efficiency and transparency for MGS Clients by creating useful business insights from aggregated data and enabling effective benchmarking.
- To otherwise improve the provision of MGS services, software and applications. MGS holds your personal information in a secure data centre
Personal information is stored in a secure data centre that is hosted in the UK. MGS is committed to protecting the security of MGS Client and Customer Client information and take all reasonable precautions to protect it from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. MGS maintain physically separate databases for each MGS Client. This process is designed to prevent data from being merged or cross-contaminated with other data sources.
How is personal information disclose
MGS will not disclose personal information to individuals and organisations other than;
- MGS employees in the course of fulfilling job requirements.
- MGS’s related entities forming the Marque Group.
- To Other 3rd Party Vendors only when given express written consent of an authorised contact nominated by the MGS Client.
- In cases where MGS has a contract with parent brands, data may be distributed to the head office as set down in the individual service agreement between the franchisee and head office.
- MGS will not disclose the personal information of individuals collated to any non-authorised company or individual without the express consent of the persons whose information is affected.
What if you don’t provide personal information?
If you choose not to provide personal information when requested, MGS Clients may not be able to provide you with the full range of services. It is the responsibility of the MGS Client to manage further communication with the Client Customer. If Client Customers do not wish to receive communications from the MGS Client (Dealership or Agent), they must notify the dealership or agent directly. MGS’s products include functionality to make it easy for customers to inform dealerships including;
- The ability to opt-out from receiving further communication at the point of enquiry.
- The ability to opt-out from receiving further communication after being sent email marketing communication through MGS’s applications.
MGS & Email Communication Policy
Existing MGS Client communication from MGS
It is the policy of MGS to communicate with our MGS Clients via email. These emails will only be sent to MGS Clients and are a key part of MGS’s delivery of service. MGS uses email communication as a key method of delivering important product and release information about its products and services, and we do not recommend they are opted out of. MGS respects your time and endeavours to keep communication to relevant information only. If you are not a MGS Client and believe you have been added to this list in error, please email email@example.com with the subject line ‘Unsubscribe MGS’.
MGS Sales Activity
As part of MGS’s sales activity, we may communicate email marketing to non-customers regarding our products and services. MGS will endeavour to ensure that we communicate only relevant information and provide recipients with the option to opt-out if they do not wish to receive further communication.
MGS Clients and Client Customer communications using MGS tools
As requested and arranged with MGS Clients, MGS may send marketing communications on their behalf to a nominated or supplied customer database. This communication will only be sent at the express request of the MGS Client. MGS also make email marketing tools available for our customers to send email directly. Such emails may also be configured to be sent automatically from MGS’s applications. It is at the discretion of MGS Clients how, where and why they use our email tools to communicate with their database. We recommend that all communication sent by MGS Customers is ethical and meets the requirements of their Privacy Statements.
What if I have a problem?
If you have a problem, complaint, want to change your personal information or just wish to enquire about privacy please contact us.
Post: Attn: Privacy Officer
MGS United Kingdom
2nd Floor, Building A3
Glory Park, Glory Park Avenue
Wooburn Green, High Wycombe, HP10 0DF. United Kingdom
How this policy changes
This policy may change over time. All changes will be published on this website.